• AirPatrol is owned by ELA Management Ltd, who is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information.
• This policy sets out the basis on which your personal information is collected by us, will be processed by us, and also sets out your rights in relation to that information.
The ELA Management Ltd is the data controller in respect of personal information provided to us.
• We may collect and process information about you in the course of our business including through your use of our website/online services, when you or a third party engage our legal or other services, when you apply for a job or internship, and when you request information from us.
• The personal information that we process may include:
(a) basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title), the company you work or, your title or position, your gender, your date of birth and your relationship to a person;
(b) contact information, such as your postal address(es), email address(es) and phone number(s);
(c) financial information, such as payment-related information;
(d) technical information, such as information from your visits to our website/online services or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically;
(e) information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements;
(f) identification and background information provided by you or collected as part of our business acceptance processes;
(g) any personal information provided to us in the course of providing services in relation to an arbitration, whether by you, or by or on behalf of the parties; and
(h) any personal information provided to us in the course of providing services in relation to membership and events.
• We might use information held about you in the following ways:
(a) In the provision of our services to you or to others;
(b) to notify you about changes to our services;
(c) to promote our services, including sending legal updates, publications and details of events;
(d) to provide and improve our website/online services, including auditing and monitoring its use;
(e) to fulfil our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; or
(f) for the purposes of recruitment.
• Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances. Retention periods vary depending on the category of data, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements, limitation periods for taking legal action, good practice and the AirPatrol’s business purposes.
• Your information will not be disclosed to third parties outside of the AirPatrol, except to trusted third parties in accordance with contractual agreements in place with them, including:
(a) our professional advisers and auditors;
(b) suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services such as document storage and shredding;
(c) IT service providers;
(d) third parties to whom the AirPatrol is providing services; and
(e) third parties involved in hosting or organising events or seminars.
• Payments made in connection with our online filing system will be processed via a third party payment service provider. Please see the separate terms and conditions of that provider for further terms (including relating to your personal data provided to that provider) that may apply to you for use of that third party payment service.
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site including via our online filing system; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights for data subjects.
• These rights include the right to access, amend or delete your personal information or, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing or your personal information.
• You may also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
• If you would like to request a copy of your data, or would like to take steps to exercise your rights please contact us as set out below.
• If the relevant legislation allows us to do so, we may refuse to provide access or may charge a fee for access, in which case we will provide reasons for our decision as required by law.
• Information we hold about you should be up-to-date and accurate. Please advise us of any changes to your information using the contact details below.
HR and Operations Manager
Address: ELA Management Ltd St. Martins Lane, WC2N 4JS.